WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRICELESS! I will be emailing you soon about "stuff". Life has been a bit nuts around here. Can't wait to meet Austin! Love~ Janell
i also love the name! and very cute way to announce it!!!! i am so proud of you for being so on top of the scrapbook, of course, i am not surprised! i think we have finally decided on "hudson paul" i am so glad to be able to call him something besides "the baby"! i know you are too!
I LOVE this name!!! and I love the nursery furntiure and colors everything its so cute and so YOU!! I'll let you know if I head that way should know soon, BEK
LOVE IT! Austin was on our list of names if we had a boy. Great choice. :) I just did Taylor's first scrapbook page as well...but she's already 4 month old! Better late than never I guess.
33 comments:
WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRICELESS!
I will be emailing you soon about "stuff". Life has been a bit nuts around here.
Can't wait to meet Austin!
Love~
Janell
so cute! it was great to see you last night!!
Well I am very partial to "Texas" names :). I love it and he will to!
What a cute way to tell the world!
It is a BEAUTIFUL name!!!! Love it!
You must have had some good times in Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love his name and your scrapbook page too. Very cute way to announce it!
Perfect name - Adorable scrapbook page!
I love it. And I LOVE that his initials are ACL!!! It's perfect!
Too Cute!! I love it!!
i also love the name! and very cute way to announce it!!!! i am so proud of you for being so on top of the scrapbook, of course, i am not surprised! i think we have finally decided on "hudson paul" i am so glad to be able to call him something besides "the baby"! i know you are too!
love and miss ya
I love that you announced it that way! Great name. Do you have any stories of why you picked Austin or Cole?
very cute, and a great name. :)
Karie,
I love Hudson- super cute! Did I know that was an option, or did yall recently add that one to the list?
Jessica,
No special meaning behind the name- we just like it! :)
So sweet!!!
I love it!!!!
I can't wait to meet Austin. :)
Have fun making your scrapbook!
Love the name!
Hey, I would love to get ya'lls address... e-mail me:
northflamingo@yahoo.com
Cute, cute, cute!
You are a better woman than I...wish I had the scrapbooking gene!
That's a great strong name! How fun!
What a cute name. Once you pick out a name it seems to become even more real that you are having a baby. Did you find an album yet?
I love the name. I also love the scrapbook page. Very Creative!!! I Can't wait to Meet Austin.
I LOVE this name!!! and I love the nursery furntiure and colors everything its so cute and so YOU!! I'll let you know if I head that way should know soon, BEK
Love the name and the very adorable scrapbook page!
What a sweet name! I love it!
That is a great, classy name. I just wish we could come up with one...
LOVE IT!
Austin was on our list of names if we had a boy. Great choice. :)
I just did Taylor's first scrapbook page as well...but she's already 4 month old! Better late than never I guess.
Love the name and way cute scrapbook page. I'm so excited to meet him.
Aunt Shanna
Whitney....what a cute name Austin Cole is!!! I know he will be such a precious little boy and bring your family such joy!
Our Hudson is Hudson Paul. How funny that your friend chose the same name. It's a great one though! :)
I love the name Austin Cole! Can't wait to meet him this spring!
Austin Cole, that ia great! It sounds like a "Shane and Whitney" kind of name. We love it!
Very cute name. I thought you would keep it secret until he was born
Tell Shane that I think Austin Cole sounds like a future Longhorn football player's name :)
Very very very cute! Love the name! You are so crafty!
Congratulations. That is a cute name!
Time for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment