Here's the most recent belly pic of me- Shane took it tonight. It was taken just after dinner, so I'm sure the reason I look so big is because I was REALLY full (at least that's what I'm telling myself!) I'm feeling good though- just starting to feel heavy in the front & having some backaches.
My Keller & Dallas showers have been rescheduled to March 1-2 weekend due to some conflicts, so I'm having to re-do parts of the scrapbook/baby book. My good friend, Kristen, tells me that this is just preparing me for parenthood- you can't plan things. I'm a big planner, so this makes me feel quite uneasy.
In other news, we signed up for some parenting classes today! We're taking Childbirth, Infant CPR, Breastfeeding, and Baby Basics (this is a class for idiots like me that have never changed a diaper & have NO clue how to care for a baby.) You think I'm kidding, but I'm not! Anyway, all of the classes are in January, so I'm looking forward to it.... I can't tell if Shane is or not....
I'm off to take a nap- I've been up since 4:30am because I couldn't sleep. Another way that Austin is preparing me for his arrival I guess!







16 comments:
So fun! :)
You look great! :)
I am glad the nursery is going great. I hope I can make it to your showers, that might be pushing it for my babies. We might all be here by that time or I might be on bed rest. I hope not and I can just come. I bet his scrapbook is cute as can be. :)
I have this band that helps with front heaviness and backaches. I don't really feel both when I wear it. I got it at a boutique in Keller.
You should get one, it saves my life.
Hope you have fun getting the nursery ready. :)
Can't wait to see it!
I love the belly button sticking out. You look so cute!
Hey Miss,
congrats to you and Shane both. How exciting. It's Gaineous, nomadic resident of CT, NJ, Caribbean. I loved your 100 list by the way, how funny.
hey never changed a diaper are you kidding? I guess when you are the oldest and there are 3 under you it just happens (to me that is); I am coming to DFW area this weekend for a very fast fast trip and it sounds like your fam is in town. I could do lunch or something on sat. but I'll be back so I'll see you sometime. Have a very merry Christmas!!!
Bek- We're leaving town on Sat morning, so it looks like I'll miss you this trip! Let me know next time you're here!
You look cute. I remember having some backaches too. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I wish I had thought of one of those bands or had taken Yoga. I'm taking it now and can see how it would be really good when your pregnant.
Can't wait to see the nursery!
You look so cute!!!
I am so impressed with all the belly pics. You are such a cute pregnant girl. I was never brave enough to take any belly pics:) You will so love having them. Can't wait to see nursery pics
Cute pics! I second Lana, you'll love having them to look back on (it's hard to believe later!). Looking forward to the nursery pics as well - first babies are so exciting! (they all are, but you know what I mean)
Cute pics! I second Lana, you'll love having them to look back on (it's hard to believe later!). Looking forward to the nursery pics as well - first babies are so exciting! (they all are, but you know what I mean)
Looking good, Whitney! I went to the chiropractor every month and got adjusted once I was six months along with Mia....it helped so much. Now I started going again with baby #2 and it's great. I never had to deal with back pain during my pregnancy at all, until labor!:)
You are just looking as cute as ever! I am so excited for you and Shane going to all of the first baby classes! Remind me to give you some advice on the breastfeeding class before you go. That's a fun one! :) Ask Lana...
Have fun at your classes! We liked ours because the nurse who taught them was really engaging.
I also went to a chiropractor for my whole pregnancy (actually started going the day before we found out I was pregnant) and it helped a lot. They also recommend not doing the belly bands (or at least not over-doing them) because it could cause your ab muscles to become "lazy". Of course EVERY pregnancy is different so that's the advice that I was given. See what your doctor says for you.
Glad to hear everything is going great! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. :)
Nursery update!! Nursery update!!
We're in Amarillo, so I won't be able to post an update until this weekend! Sorry!!
i'm dying for the nursery update too!!! i keep checking back to see if you have posted any pics!
hope ya'll had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment