Well, I'm sure plenty of you are thinking.. "It's about time she started a blog." Yes, I know. I feel like I'm the last person on this earth to jump on the blogging bandwagon. So here goes...
As for why I started a blog? Not because I feel like it will be super entertaining & full of laughs. I actually want to document this new adventure of parenthood that we are about to begin! Plus I thought this would be an excellent way for everyone who doesn't live near us to keep in touch. Yeah, I'll probably be posting frequent pictures of my growing belly- so be prepared!
This is a picture of Shane & I taken at a Texas Longhorn game last season- we are huge fans! We both love college football, but will frequently be found watching NFL all day on Sunday. Shane is doing fantasy football for the first time this year, so that's the excuse we're going with for now.







5 comments:
Welcome to the club! Thanks for adding another blog to feed me addiction! :)
Welcome! and congrats on the new addition! It's a trip!
YEAH! So excited for ya'll!! You're not far behind me :) However you are MUCH smaller than I!
Welcome!!!! AND Congrats!!!
The fun is just now starting!!
I love being a Momma!
It was so good to see the both of you in the picture! I will be checking in!!!!
i'm proud to be the aunt!!
Post a Comment