Monday, October 22, 2007

Lazy weekend & pictures of Max

Things are about to get super busy around our house with lots of trips, holidays, Pampered Chef parties etc.- so we decided to take it easy this weekend. This is literally one of the last weekends before Christmas where we aren't completely booked!

On Saturday we went out and bought some beautiful mums & pumpkins for the front porch! I'd already put out my fall wreath, but it has been so warm here that we didn't want to buy mums that would die! Anyway, I'm super excited because the porch is all festive now! Of course we spent the rest of the day watching football.. Hook 'Em Horns! We went to church Saturday night & then out with friends for dinner afterwards! Shane & I are so blessed by the friends that we've started making at church!

Sunday was another day of football! I did actually venture out of the house for a Pampered Chef party that afternoon, but then retired to the couch for Sunday Night Football after dinner! Okay, I told you it was a boring weekend! But it seemed that people were getting irritated that I hadn't posted in a few days- so there!

I've also had people ask me about our cat, Max, so I'm posting a few pictures of him today! He is our baby- spoiled rotten. He's seriously one of the sweetest cats you will ever meet! He is very social & always has to be in the same room as us (he even sleeps at my head EVERY night.) He never meets a stranger either- so beware of coming to our house if you don't like cats! Anyway, that's our Max!

Our Christmas kitty!
















What a sweet little face!













Isn't it funny that he lays this way?

















Oh, and here is a belly pic that Shane took of me today! Did I mention that it was 50 degrees here today? I'm so excited- I love winter weather!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm a stay-at-home mom too, I have two boys and a dog who acts as my third child. Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and new baby!

Elizabeth said...

It's about time you updated!!

Jody said...

Priceless belly pics! Yes, enjoy your pregnancy and LAZY DAYS...we work in shifts now to nap! However, I would not trade it!!!
You look adorable!! Are you really pregnant you brat???!!!!
Hugs,
Janell
I looked that way for maybe two weeks of my pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Max will be a great big brother for this baby! That little tummy is growing and growing. Thanks for the shots.

Anonymous said...

I think Max's belly is still bigger than yours! :) ha ha! Just kidding, I love Max!