2. How long have you been together? Over 11 years
3. How long dated? Over 3 years
4. How old is your man? Shane turned 31 this past March
5.Who eats more? These days we eat the same! :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Shane- and in French!
7. Who is taller? Shane- I'm only 5'2"
8. Who sings better? Neither of us are very good to be honest.
9. Who is smarter? This is not a fair question! We are equally smart in different ways!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Shane
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me- it's further away from the door!
14. Who pays the bills? I did for most of our marriage (being an accountant and all), but now Shane does!
15. Who is better with the computer? Shane
16. Who mows the lawn? Shane
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Shane
19. Who pays when you go out? Shane
20. Who is most stubborn? Definitely me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Shane
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We've seen my parents a lot recently, but overall we see Shane's parents more because
they live closer.
they live closer.23. Who kissed who first? Shane kissed me first.
24. Who asked who out? Shane asked me out. Although our first date was a double date & we were set up!
25. Who proposed? Shane- it's such a romantic story!
26. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Shane (1 sister). I'm an only child!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Most people would probably say me :)







13 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your little (and I mean LITTLE) baby bump is precious. I am sure you will hardly even look pregnant when you are 9 months along (unlike me who looked more like 18 months along :) ). I look forward to following your pregnancy!
I'm so glad you're blogging now! Congrats on your pregnancy! I look forward to following along through your blog! You have such a cute (and TINY) baby bump. Glad your pregnancy is going so well!
I am glad to find your Blog. It is a great way to keep up with people far and near!
A few things...since I am late on commenting (due to the trip):
1. I am SO excited you have a blog now!
2. I may have to do this same "man" thing for Kevin -- fun!
3. Those pictures look very familiar...you must have a good photographer! ;)
Kris- Okay, it is funny that both pictures from this post were taken by you! :)
Congratulations, Whitney!! That is very exciting. I'm also excited to find out you have a blog. Are you going to find out what you are having??
Amy- Of course we're going to find out! I'm too much of a planner not to! But b/c of how my appt are scheduled & my dr's rules on when she does the "baby sex sono", it probably won't be until later in Nov. I'm so bummed!!!
Fun post! Clint really enjoyed talking with Shane on Saturday...he sounds like a great guy :)
Hey Whitney! I am so glad that I found your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is very exciting. You are not the last person to start a blog b/c I still haven't attempted one. It's been so long since we have talked, and I'm glad to hear that you and Shane are doing well.
Julie (Simmons) Risinger - your old accounting buddy!
Julie- Hey girl! I think of you often & wonder how you are doing! You definitely need to start a blog b/c I'd love to keep in contact with you! I tried emailing you a while back, but it must have been an old address b/c it was returned! Hope all is well with you! How many kids do you have?? Are you working outside the home?
I would love for you to email me so we can catch up. My email address is jrisinger@cfl.rr.com. I look forward to hearing from you. - Julie
I do believe you have the longest blog roll for being a new blogger. I am impressed with Shane and the French "I love you."
HEY! I just stumbled accross your blog! I am glad I found it. Congratulations on the baby!!! I am so glad I get to follow your journey on your blog!! OH and you look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment