Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun with friends... swimming and movies

Austin started a 2 week session of swimming lessons at the Keller Natatorium!  I wasn't very impressed with the lessons (he made no progress whatsoever), but had fun with his friend, Addy!

Ava, Austin, and Addy before swimming lessons

We also had a good time swimming with our friends Meredith, Sydney, & Thomas at their neighborhood pool!  The kids played and then we had a picnic lunch.  It was a great way to beat the heat of a Texas summer day!

Austin & Sydney- sweet friends

Love this boy.  He's actually more like a little man these days... growing up way too fast.

And finally we went to go see the new movie "Brave" with friends after church on Sunday!  The movie was really cute with a great message- the kids and adults loved it!

Heading into church

Austin & Saylor- they are quite a pair!

Amber & I with the kids (Saylor, Austin, & Sadie)- Jefferson helped take the pictures!

I also had a chance to go have Starbucks with my friend, Janell, that evening.  Love this friendship that has lasted since the college days!

No comments: