Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kornegay Family Reunion 2012 - Wild West Style

This weekend we headed to Victoria for a family reunion & Evie's 3rd birthday party! The family reunion was for Shane's paternal grandmother's side of the family- the Kornegays. My in-laws hosted the reunion & decided on a wild west theme! Sharon made all of our costumes & did a fantastic job decorating/planning the party!

The "authentic" pics in sepia






The Kornegay family members in attendance

Our family

The guys- I love this shot of Austin giving his "mean" face

Sharon & Gary

Shanna, Mat & Evie

Group shot

Evie & Austin



Me & Shanna

Sweet picture- nursing a boo boo

Decor












Some fun pics





Washing our hands before lunch

Time to eat






Or drink coffee...

Cobbler- apple AND cherry

Everyone showed up for the party

Blake & Austin riding the gator

I accidentally caught while setting up my camera for the group shot - I didn't realize they were in the picture, and they didn't realize I was taking the picture- LOVE IT!

Horseshoes



3 generations

Shane's grandma Lumpkins (far right) and two of her sisters

More siblings/spouses arrive

Time for a snack after a long day!

Time to change clothes and get ready for the next party!

Evie's 3rd birthday- Gran made the cake

Eating cake

Lindsey, Shanna & I

Opening presents

No comments: