Saturday, April 7, 2012

First sleepover

This weekend was Austin's first sleepover- his cousin, Evie, came over to spend Friday night & Saturday with us! The weekend started off with pizza for dinner followed by frozen yogurt for dessert!

Yummy!

Me & my favorite little guy

Evie enjoyed her strawberry

Austin obviously loved his orange sherbet :)

After getting home, we played outside for a bit- mainly taking turns driving the gator!

Next was bath & bedtime~



Now I'll admit they were both tired AND I had a nice long talk with them about going to sleep and not talking to one another. But I was so impressed that I didn't hear a peep from them after leaving the room (and I was listening on the monitor!) Either I'm scary or they were SUPER tired. But they did wake up at 5:30 am talking, so we went in and told them to stop talking and go back to sleep... or Evie was coming into our room. Once again, silence! Until 7:30 am.. then all bets were off.

The next morning we started the day with a special treat... donuts and sausage rolls! Evie picked sprinkles!

After breakfast, we packed up and headed to the park for a little outdoor fun! We took a nice long ride/walk with the wagon!

Stopped to check out the fish and turtles


Taking a break with Daddy

Evie "pushing" the wagon

Throwing rocks into the water



Quite the workout pulling these two!

A little climbing at the park

We finished our day eating lunch outside at Chipotle and then heading home for a nap!

Overall a very fun weekend- we can't wait until the next sleepover!

No comments: