Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Preschool Program

Last night was Austin's first preschool program! I was a little unsure how he would react since he doesn't like being up in front of crowds... but he did great! He looked very nervous when they came out on stage, but he just stood there like a little statue- no tears! I thought it was really funny that the boys in his class weren't very interested in the performance, but the girl... BRAVO LADIES! They said their class scripture together & then sang the song "I am a Promise" (hence the P on each shirt.) After the program we went back to Austin's classroom for a cookie reception (which, of course, he loved!) We also got really cute Mother's Day & Father's Day gifts that he'd made for us! A wonderful evening overall!

Looking very nervous!


The Butterflies class


Notice the other little boy in this picture.... statue.


The REAL performers


Getting into it a little.. maybe?


I think that's a smile!


Our gifts (yes, I know, my child takes such great pictures- right???)


Videos to come when Shane downloads them from his phone!

No comments: