Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

This past Thursday was Austin's last day of preschool- it was a sad day for all of us! I will miss having 10 hours a week to myself, and Austin will miss his teachers and friends!

I thought I'd compare the pics from his first day back in September:

Such a big boy




He's ready to go




Last day with Ms Jennifer & Ms Tiffany


Showing us everything from his last day of school (he was in the butterflies class, hence the butterfly on his cheek!)


He got a neat book from his teachers with pictures and artwork from throughout the year- I love it! In the book was information comparing stats from his first day & last- he's changed so much!

Height (Sept)- 36"
Height (May)- 40"
Weight (Sept)- 32 lbs
Weight (May)- 39 lbs... no wonder my back hurts.


No comments: