Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fire truck visits preschool

On Tuesday the fire truck visited preschool! I was not able to be there, but a friend who works at the preschool took some pictures on her iPhone for me. She said not to feel guilty, there were no parents of 2 year olds there- I guess it's better that way since they are still so teary when it comes to separation from mommy & daddy.

Here are the pics she sent- notice the kids next to Austin in both pics.. so typical of this age.

Sitting on the fire truck (they were asked to wear their preschool shirts that day- boys have green and girls have red.) I also just realized his class is very balanced with 7 girls and 5 boys. The woman in the pics is one of his teachers, Miss Tiffany! His other teacher is Miss Jennifer!


Such a big boy (by the way, he is in the oldest of the four 2's classes at his school- some kids are already turning 3 this month!)

No comments: