Monday, October 18, 2010

Being sick

The last several weeks we've all been battling sickness- just the allergy, sinus, cold stuff that is going around. Austin had a temperature the weekend before last and was feeling pretty lousy. He was pretty pitiful, but I will admit liking how much he wanted to lay on the couch and cuddle with his mommy!

Cuddle bug


What a smile, even when he's sick!


On a side note, Austin reached up and touches the stove last weekend & burned his 4 fingers and palm of his left hand. He was in a lot of pain and spent several hours crying (off and on.) Poor guy kept trying to play & would hurt himself. Thankfully I got some medicine for his hand that took the pain away & it never formed blisters. But now he points to the stove and to his hand- so I doubt he'll do it again! I hate that they have to learn some lessons that way :(

No comments: