*Austin loved sitting in his highchair after dinner while my dad would hide from him. My parents' house is very open, so he could peek around the from the living room, kitchen, or hall- and it was funny to watch in anticipation to see where Papa Jim would pop up next!
*He was able to show Papa Jim & Gigi that he is not perfect & is officially in his terrible 2s. Several fits (one where Gigi had to spank him), & several moments of pouting. This is one of them.
*Our favorite cowboy
*Reading with Gigi- every time I walked in the room they were reading, coloring, or she was pulling him around the house in a wagon.
*Austin was terrified of my parents bedroom/bathroom and also their new front loading washer and dryer. By the end of the week he was playing in their room, taking baths in their bathtub, and fascinated with watching the clothes spin in the washer/drying (and helping Gigi do laundry.) He probably thinks our old machines are SO boring now.
*Visiting Papa Jim's office- everyone at the office loved seeing Austin & he enjoyed closing/opening the doors & running around the conference room table.
*Visiting Nana & Jim's new house (my parents best friends). Every time we went over he wanted to go out to the pool- so finally Nana took him out there! Nana is another one of his favorite people- he even called her Nana at church on Wednesday night. We were all in shock since he doesn't talk!







3 comments:
Yes Austin...now I have 2 favorite COWBOYS! I Love my cowboys! Love your Nana
Yes Austin...now I have 2 favorite COWBOYS! I Love my cowboys! Love your Nana
Actually, Gigi only swatted (gently) his hand. She misses her little boy and can't wait to see him next month when he and his Dad celebrate their birthdays.
Love, Gigi
Post a Comment