Austin & I riding in the caboose (I know, THE PACI)
Janell, Alex & Addison
This was Austin's first time to eat at Rainforest Cafe- and he REALLY enjoyed it! He was constantly looking around at the animals & listening to them make noises. It was so fun to spend some time catching up with Janell & getting a preview of what Austin will be like in about a year by watching her sweet kiddos! After lunch with walked around the mall for just a little while before heading home for nap time!!
Janell and Alex
Austin & Mommy
Scary!!

In other news, Austin starts preschool on Monday! He will go every Monday from 9:15-2:15, but they will let me pick him up before nap time if I'd like. We probably won't try nap time the first week (seeing as how it's a big adjustment just being at school for that long!) But hopefully he will catch on in a few weeks. It should be interesting since he's never slept anywhere besides his crib... hoping peer pressure works this time! I'll post pics of his first day next week sometime!
In other news, Austin starts preschool on Monday! He will go every Monday from 9:15-2:15, but they will let me pick him up before nap time if I'd like. We probably won't try nap time the first week (seeing as how it's a big adjustment just being at school for that long!) But hopefully he will catch on in a few weeks. It should be interesting since he's never slept anywhere besides his crib... hoping peer pressure works this time! I'll post pics of his first day next week sometime!







7 comments:
We still have never eaten at Rainforest Cafe...Seth used to be petrified of the crocodile just outside it (the kid that was also petrified of the carwash!) so we never have been since he has been over the fear. Looks like a fun day with sweet friends!
Can't wait to hear about preschool!
I don't know why we never thought of going over there; I bet he would like to go back when we get there in March. Can't wait to see how he does at pre-school; probably better than we think. Love you, Papa Jim
Awesome documentation! I wish my camera had not been in my car... gee whiz! Loved our day. The kids are still talking about "baby Austin" and of course, his paci (because they miss theirs). We must have a repeat.
I agree, the cost was worth it.
I bet your parents would love to see him at the Rainforest when they come.
It is always great to catch up. I am pumped for YOU about Austin getting to be in school. He will do great and YOU will love your quiet time. When you get him back in your arms you will be so glad to see him. It's strange how that works. I still get excited when going to pick mine up.
Thanks for a great time. What was up with my Marsha Brady hair? Gee..
P.S. I might copy and paste your blog to mine. Is that cool?
Whitney,
Okay, I will finally comment on your blog! Wonder Why??? I have been keeping up with all of you through your blog. Austin is just a little cutie. I can tell he is so loved!
Janell and the kiddos had a great time at the mall with you guys and I am glad you are able to enjoy times together. I know Austin will LOVE "school" and will adjust a lot quicker than you will! Take care.
Bendra
Awesome that you got Austin in a school and will have a free day during the week. I can imagine that it will become your busiest! Hope it goes well and we can't to see pics!
Loved your new photos. What a big boy....can't believe he will be a year old in a month......oh my!
I am excited about pre school for Austin. I know he will love it and it will be so good for him and YOU. Can't wait to see photos!
Love you, Nana
Going to the Rainforest Cafe is one of our girls' favorite special treats! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment