Friday
We slept in a little & then headed to Buzzards for breakfast- what a treat! We had blueberry pancakes the size of dinner plates- seriously! Needless to say, we were very full and ended up eating a late lunch. All day we literally hung our by the pool. I worked on my tan & read while Shane sat under the umbrella and worked on fantasy football research! We headed to Cabo for dinner at Sunset Mona Lisa! We had gone there 3 years ago on our last trip to Cabo and loved it! Unfortunately it was really windy, so our pictures didn't turn out as great as I'd like- but the view, sunset, and food was still wonderful
Eating breakfast at Buzzards

Soaking up the sun

Reading- which we never have time to do!

Dinner at Sunset Mona Lisa- keep in mind the wind (especially in the pic where my hair is blowing in Shane's face, and my dress if blowing up...)





Saturday
Once again, slept in! :) We decided to head into Cabo for some shopping and beach activities! We walked around a nice mall and did a little shopping, and then ate lunch right there at a place on the marina. We headed down to the public beach- and boy was it hot! We went swimming in the ocean for a little bit, and then went to check out parasailing. I was so disappointed because the wait was almost 3 hours- and there was NO way I was going to sit on that hot beach (without an umbrella & already being sunburned.) Oh well, we'll go next time. So we decided to just head home and relax! We stopped at the store and picked up food for dinner- a pizza, dessert, and wine. And then watched a movie. Not exciting, but loved every minute of it! That's what is great about vacations- you can do whatever you want! I love not have a schedule or plans! :)



Relaxing in the pool once again

Sunset



Sunday
Surprise.. we slept in and spent the day by the pool! We were both getting a bit sunburned, so I tried to take breaks and do packing inside (since we had a 8:30am flight out on Monday!) Finally we headed into town for an early dinner at Habaneros! It was SO good- the food and the drinks! Definitely go there is you are in San Jose del Cabo!! We spent the rest of the evening enjoying the sunset out by the pool- our last night in Mexico!



Overall it was a perfect anniversary trip- both fun & relaxing! Thanks to Uncle Tom & Aunt Dianna- we appreciate you letting us stay at your beautiful home away from home! We decided we need to go back every year- we'll see if that happens...
Eating breakfast at Buzzards
Soaking up the sun
Reading- which we never have time to do!
Dinner at Sunset Mona Lisa- keep in mind the wind (especially in the pic where my hair is blowing in Shane's face, and my dress if blowing up...)
Saturday
Once again, slept in! :) We decided to head into Cabo for some shopping and beach activities! We walked around a nice mall and did a little shopping, and then ate lunch right there at a place on the marina. We headed down to the public beach- and boy was it hot! We went swimming in the ocean for a little bit, and then went to check out parasailing. I was so disappointed because the wait was almost 3 hours- and there was NO way I was going to sit on that hot beach (without an umbrella & already being sunburned.) Oh well, we'll go next time. So we decided to just head home and relax! We stopped at the store and picked up food for dinner- a pizza, dessert, and wine. And then watched a movie. Not exciting, but loved every minute of it! That's what is great about vacations- you can do whatever you want! I love not have a schedule or plans! :)
On the beach/in the ocean in Cabo
Relaxing in the pool once again
Sunset
Sunday
Surprise.. we slept in and spent the day by the pool! We were both getting a bit sunburned, so I tried to take breaks and do packing inside (since we had a 8:30am flight out on Monday!) Finally we headed into town for an early dinner at Habaneros! It was SO good- the food and the drinks! Definitely go there is you are in San Jose del Cabo!! We spent the rest of the evening enjoying the sunset out by the pool- our last night in Mexico!
Dinner at Habaneros
Overall it was a perfect anniversary trip- both fun & relaxing! Thanks to Uncle Tom & Aunt Dianna- we appreciate you letting us stay at your beautiful home away from home! We decided we need to go back every year- we'll see if that happens...







8 comments:
Looks like such an amazing trip! Glad you guys got to go and relax. I think if I'd been staying at a house like that I would have spent all my time there too =)
looks like you had a great time! I'm so jealous of the zip line tour - that looks so fun!
How wonderful! Man, I wish I was related to your aunt and uncle!
That trip looks amazing! What a house! I want that Aunt and Uncle to be mine. :) Happy anniversary! Can't believe it's been ten years!
What an amazing trips! It sounds wonderfully relaxing!
Loved seeing pics of your trip. Beautiful!!! looks like a great trip. You made me want a beach vacation with just Charley:)
You rocked the bikini. Way to go momma! Looks like a relaxing trip. I want to go:)
These are great Pics and it looks like you had a blast. One thing was missing though...ME!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! That wouldn't ruin the romance at all.
Post a Comment