Ten years ago today I married my best friend! I love Shane so much for all that he is, and all that he does! Thank you for loving me unconditionally, for supporting me, for guiding me, and for being the most wonderful husband and father to our sweet little boy. I have enjoyed our first 10 years of marriage & I look forward to our next 10 (and many more after that!) Happy 10th Anniversary Shane!
And now a trip down memory lane.... (sorry if the pics aren't of the best quality- I had to scan and crop a lot of them out of my wedding album.)
Shane proposed on October 24, 1998- he had the proposal engraved on one of the bricks that lines a pathway on the front lawn of Harding University (where we went to school.) The proposal was very romantic and it took me by surprise! And I love that it will always be memorialized at the place where we fell in love! NOTE: Since this picture was taken, the brick was moved and all of the green around the brick is now gone- GROSS!
One of our engagement pictures... we look so young.
Some of my bridal portraits
The wedding festivities began on July 2, 1999- first was the Bridesmaids Luncheon.... Me, Kristen, Amie, Shanna, Karie, Brooke, Amy, & Jean
Then the Rehearsal Dinner (with Kristen & Kevin O'Quinn)
The big day- July 3, 1999
The wedding party
With our parents







8 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on ten years!
Loved all the pictures - what a beautiful bride! Congrats on your anniversary!
Congratulations on ten years! Your pictures were fun to look at.
I love memory lane...it's one of my favorite places! Thanks for taking the time to upload all the old pics. They are so beautiful and so sweet. We all looked so young then! hahaha congrats! Have fun in Cabo!
Seems like yesterday! Congrats. You guys do NOT look much different.
It was such a beautiful day.
J
I can't believe it has been ten years already. I'm so proud of you both and thank God for how He has blessed your family. Looking forward to seeing you in a few hours. :)
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures were great!
Congratulations!! I love the pictures so much and get to see your beautiful wedding in pics:)
Post a Comment