Thursday, December 18, 2008

9 Month Stats

Austin had his 9 month appointment this morning, and it was so much better than the others.... for one reason- NO SHOTS! He did get a finger prick to check for anemia, but didn't cry- just gave the nurse a mean look & kept eating cheerios!

Weight- 24lbs 7oz (90th percentile)
Height- 29.5" (90th percentile)
Head Circum- 46.2cm (75th percentile)

I'll leave you with these funny pictures from yesterday- we were being silly... obviously. :) And for those of you who think we are being mean, he was having tons of fun & laughing the entire time! The second picture was more serious because he was watching tv...



6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are funny pictures. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute!
-Leah :)

Kim said...

These are PRICELESS! He is just the cutest little boy!

Allison said...

What a doll he is!! Hudson's little cheeks would get all rosey just like Austins. I love it! He is too precious for words. I cannot believe he's already 9 months old!

Kristen said...

cute!

Hey! What car seat did you end up buying...we are looking to buy one in Jan/Feb. and I was starting to research! :)
How do you like it?

Molly Page said...

He looks FABULOUS, darling... too funny.
Merry Christmas!