Well, my baby turned 9 months old today! I'm super busy trying to get the house decorated today, so a quick list will have to do this month!
*Austin is eating a lot of different foods with his fingers! He enjoys puffs, cheerios, toast, and SOMETIMES small pieces of meat/veggies (if they are soft enough.) I've also given him a few sweet things, but we won't talk about that. We have packed up the bumbo seat too, and Austin only eats out of his high chair now!
*He is starting to throw temper tantrums. I was hoping he wouldn't ever start the arch-back tantrums, but he has. He especially gets mad when I take something away from him (like the remotes) or when I'm not feeding him fast enough.
*Austin likes watching tv. I don't let him watch much- maybe 15 minutes a day. But he enjoys the shapes, colors, and especially the music. Shane takes him in the office a lot & they listen to music together (all types.)
*He has very dry skin! Granted I know a lot of it is because of the winter weather, but his legs are especially bad. I lotion them up several times a day- poor guy! And his cheeks also get rosy (but that's kinda cute.)
*Austin HATES wearing a hat when we go outside. He's not particularly fond of his coat either, but at least he doesn't try to take it off.
*He is always playing with his feet- mostly pulling his socks off. I can't tell you how many times I've taken him out without one sock on. Nice.
*Austin still loves putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! He's still working on those upper teeth!

Oh, and we waited in line for 2 hours to see Santa on Saturday. The pictures weren't very good, but at least he wasn't crying! Don't you love how his pant leg is hiked up.... :)
Oh, and we waited in line for 2 hours to see Santa on Saturday. The pictures weren't very good, but at least he wasn't crying! Don't you love how his pant leg is hiked up.... :)







7 comments:
So so cute! Elyn ALWAYS takes her shoes and socks off. It doesn't matter how short or far our destination is while in the car...when we get there and I open her door, she is usually sitting in her carseat with bare feet :).
Hey he didn't cry-great success!
And, he's still the cutest little guy around. I wish I could kiss his perfect chubby little cheeks!
What a cutie! You always remind me that it's time to do a post for Claire, seeing as how both babies were born on the 15th, just two months apart. Better get blogging ...
cute! I understand the sock thing...Emma does that all the time. :)
Hope your Christmas is wonderful!
He makes me crazy b/c he is so cute!! I can't stand it! How do you not kiss his little face completely off at all the time?
Tantrums.... ah! Don't know what to say. Ugh! Love em'.
Hugs,
J
Can't bwlieve he is 9 months! Cute pictures as always, especially the temper tantrum one! Payce does the same thing with the arched back, lovely. 2 hour wait, yikes! The things we do for these kids :)
Too cute, I love his expressions. Our first year Santa pics weren't very good either. Now we're dreading this year because we know she won't like it. ;)
Post a Comment