Checking out the chickens
Picking lemons
Austin also loved swinging on the tree swing with Mommy! Papa Gary & Gran are going to hang a baby swing from the tree so that Austin can swing by himself next time!
On Thursday we spent the majority of the day at Shane's grandparents house with his extended family- stuffing our faces.
Daddy, Austin, & Gran watching the Cowboys
Our family
Courtney & Austin
Maw Maw (Austin's great grandmother) & Austin
This past Monday, our friends Joe & Kim, visited from Austin. They were on their way to visit family for the holidays. We got to meet their little boy, Ryan, who is 10 months old! He was crawling all over the place, and Austin enjoyed watching him! It was sweet to see the boys playing together, and fun to catch up with good friends!
Austin & Ryan
I'll leave you with a sweet picture of Austin in his pjs (which he practically lives in), and a funny video!
Gymboree pjs- I love them!
Austin being hyper in the exersaucer! Sorry the video is so dark.







9 comments:
Great pictures, Whitney! He's getting cuter everyday-if that's possible.
Ok I am so jealous. You are outside in short sleeves!
Happy first Thanksgiving Austin! Did you get any turkey?
Looks like fun. The pictures of Austin and Shane's dad are really cute.
That picture of you and Austin in the swing is terrific!!! What a pretty Mommy you are :)
You got some great shots! Glad you had a great time. If you need to get rid of some oranges you can send some to me ;)
wow they grow up so fast I can't believe how big he is getting - how often do I say that? Looks like it was warm there oh how I miss the warmth of Austin!!! (the city that is)
I don't know where that boy got those cheeks, but I love them!!!
Too cute! I love the first picture with the Chicken! Hope you had a great Holiday!
Post a Comment