Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jumping

So this is Austin's newest thing- he LOVES jumping! Yes, I know it's cute- but it really hurts my back after a few minutes! Either he's getting too big, or I'm getting too old.... or maybe both.

I even bought him one of those jumpers that hangs in the doorway, but he doesn't seem to like it as well. He just sits in it. Go figure, right? Oh well, at least I'm getting a workout.

8 comments:

Andy & Deborah said...

TOO CUTE!! You're both getting a workout! Keep on jumping, Austin!

Kim said...

How funny! And so cute! Austin is getting so big.

Keith-Suzanne said...

Thats hilarious. Nicholas loved doing that too. When I got too tired, we went over to the grandparents house and let them take a turn. You should look into getting one of the rainforest jumparoo things. Nicholas LOVED that thing.

myra said...

That's so fun. You look amazing by the way, Whitney. I wish I looked that great 6 months after having a baby!

Molly Page said...

That is ABSOLUTELY adorable. I gathered people around my desk to watch your cutie pie.
Thanks for sharing that smile :)

Andrea W. said...

That was so adorable!

We would plop Benjamin down in his exersaucer to jump to his little heart's content- might save your back too!

Taylor Made said...

Too cute! His video's always make me laugh, you should charge admission for the entertainment! Great pics from Destin too. Whitney you look amazing! We are counting down the days until you arrive :)

Joni & Al said...

He is so cute! Taylor didn't like the doorway one either, but loved her jumparoo thing. Of course you don't get as much exercise that way. ;)
By the way, love your vacation photos, but I have to hate you for how great you look in a bikini! Hehe.