We went to visit Shane's family for labor day weekend & had a wonderful time! We attended a party for his Grandparent's 60th Anniversary- Isn't that amazing? So Austin was able to spend time with 4 of his great grandparents, his Gran & Papa Gary, his Aunt & Uncle, and many more relatives! Shane also had a chance to go fishing, so that was fun! Here are a few pics from our trip.
Mommy & Austin
Austin & his Great Grandparents (Maw Maw & Paw Paw)
Anniversary pic with the kids & spouses
Anniversary pic with the grandkids & spouses
Uncle Mat & Aunt Shanna (Mat makes silly faces in most pics)
Courtney & Ashley (yes, Ashley makes silly faces too)
Lindsey & Laura
Asleep on Daddy's shoulder- I love this picture
On our way home we saw all of these cars pulled over on the side of the road in Austin (near the airport.) We looked over and this is what we saw~ Air Force One!

And a few pics from the last few weeks:
Cute overalls outfit

Austin sitting up on his own

Austin sitting in his high chair for the first time! Such a big boy!

Have a great week!!
14 comments:
What a beautiful boy!
60 years-that is something to celebrate-it really is amazing.
Air Force One-wow! What a neat thing to be able to see!
Glad you guys enjoyed the long weekend.
He is darling! I know GiGi and Papa Jim can't wait to see him. Take a lot of pictures in Destin. Great picture of Air Force One. I'm glad you had a safe trip home!
Umm...I love Austin!! He is so cute!! You look great as well!
Glad y'all had a good Labor Day!
What a great weekend! Air Force One--that is neat! :)
Austin is growing so fast and boy is he cute! Glad it was a good weekend and fun to see Air Force One!
that is so cool!!!! too bad I never saw anything that cool in Austin!!
hey I think I'm coming to dfw area in Oct. for a wedding the 19th I think - you all be around?
WOW! We were in V-town too! It was a loooonnnggg way with two screaming toddlers! I hope you travel time was easier than ours!
It sounds like you had a blast! That is awesome about Shane's grandparents!
Lots of hugs,
Janell
Austin is killing me with his cuteness!
Those sweet cheeks are so pinchable!!! Austin gets more cute every post. And what a blessing to celebrate 60 years of marriage!
I love the overalls, so cute!!
Gosh he is getting so big! Looks like you had a great time for Labor day! And that is SO cool that you got to see Air Force One!!!
Cute pics with the family! Glad you guys had a fun trip down to visit Shane's family.
what a cutie, whitney! i love his little legs!!!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun, but I think anything would be fun with Austin there!!
Okay, I don't know why, but I never made the connection that Shanna and Shane were brother and sister -- I'm so dumb! I think maybe I knew in college??
Post a Comment