Cute baby Austin, and sitting up...kuddos for that! Is that new hair coming in or just the lighting in some of the pics? He is growing so fast, glad we get to see him soon!
I love his Taggie toys in the background! The boys had the Taggie ball and they still play with it!!! And for my two cents worth... we have the Britax Marathon and L-O-V- E it!!! No complaints! And we had Rylan's rear-racing for a while until he met the weight limit. Happy shopping!
14 comments:
Those are so cute. Love the ones of Austin sitting up and posing!
Cute baby Austin, and sitting up...kuddos for that! Is that new hair coming in or just the lighting in some of the pics? He is growing so fast, glad we get to see him soon!
Such precious pictures! I see Austin is perfecting his pose for his centerfold. "Just like his Papa Jim"
Mr. Photogenic! What a cutie! He is so precious. I smile everytime I see his pictures. He makes my morning! Thanks for sharing!
I seriously expect to see him on TV while flipping channels!
I am loving this little chucky man! I think he's one of the cutest ever!
I think that one pose must be Austin's "sexy" pose! Jason and I were cracking up at the way he was just lounging. :)
Way to pose Austin! He is such a cute and happy boy! Not that you would actually take pics of him when he isn't happy though huh?
I love his Taggie toys in the background! The boys had the Taggie ball and they still play with it!!! And for my two cents worth... we have the Britax Marathon and L-O-V- E it!!! No complaints! And we had Rylan's rear-racing for a while until he met the weight limit. Happy shopping!
"The Pose" is hysterical! Definitely needs to go in his high school Senior yearbook. Oh the joys of blackmail!
Cute little boy, I have a 3 and 1 year old girl and boy. All the pics are great, but maybe you should get a Tennessee shirt for the little man.
He is so squeezable. Love the pose. It is classic.
GO Austin! Sitting up with such good posture! Reid misses his buddy. - Leah
Whitney, I don't know about this already hooking him on UT stuff but I guess he has to go with his name huh!!!
Post a Comment