I know this isn't the most exciting picture, but it's the only one we've taken today! Notice his hand- PEACE :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
1 Month Old!
I can't believe that Austin is already 1 month old! Time just flies by! I will admit that he has changed so much though since we brought him home from the hospital! The one thing I've noticed most is that he has eye contact now & focuses on things more often! It's just makes my heart skip a beat when he looks up at me while I'm feeding him (and his eyes aren't rolling around, but actually looking at his mommy!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Time is flying!! Happy 1 month birthday Austin!!
That first month flies by so quickly. That was the hardest month for me and at the end I started feeling like a fog was lifted. Those first looks with you and your baby are so sweet. Love the peace sign!
1 month old, already! What a sweet and adorable baby boy Austin is. We are loving you living so close so we can watch him grow week by week.
Cute! :)
What a cutie! I can't believe it's already been a month!!!!
He's too cute!!
How sweet. I love infant pictures when the paci is almost as big as they are - you'll be amazed in a few months how big it looks in those early pictures. He is precious.
What a sweetheart! I love the big 'ol hospital paci too! My kids loved those and then I found out they were vanilla flavored...no wonder!
Man! A month already! It really does go by fast before you know it he'll be 6 months old.....That pacifier is almost as big as his head! Too cute!
Happy One Month Austin! It does go by fast. I can't believe that Taylor just turned 8 months yesterday. I was watching some old videos of her from a few months ago and it seemed like years ago. Enjoy every precious moment and write it all down!! Even the most simple things (like him focusing on you) because the next week he'll be doing something new!
What a sweetie!!! I know you must be loving every second of him!! He is precious! Love the peace sign!!
To answer your question...YES! I am very happy about IDOL! I heart David Cook.
Did you catch Real World Hollywood? Looks like it's going to be good this season.
Give the baby kisses and when are you coming to visit? I showed Julia pictures and she offered up her bed to Austin. I said what about Miss Whitney and she said "we have a couch"....Guess you don't rate now that you come with a playmate
What an adorable little boy--I love the peace sign (is this a sign of a future mellow personality?) Anyway, its amazing how fast they grow!
I can't believe it has been a month already. I was looking forward to seeing you tonight, hopefully soon!
Yeah, they grow up so fast!
Have a good weekend.
Austin is so darn cute. You and Shane must be so proud. I love the peace sign. I think you have a "gangsta" in your future :)
Post a Comment