BOY! Yes, the majority of you were wrong! We had the sonogram done today, and there was absolutely no doubt that we're having a baby boy! He was moving a lot! We even got to see him yawn- which was so cute! My doctor said everything looked perfect & all the measurements were on track.Here are a few of the pics that they took! Well I'm off to the grocery store & then home to start finalizing my fabric options for the nursery! We are both so happy to finally know what we are having, and that he's as healthy as can be! Shane is beyond excited that it's a boy, and I'm thinking "a boy... this is going to be an adventure... but a great one!"









36 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you. A little boy will be great and lots of fun:) I am so glad everything looked healthy and great! Can't wait to meet him in March of April:) Also, can't wait to see the nursery. Sooo excited for you and Shane!!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Did they confirm a due date?
yeah!!!! Maybe he can room with my newest one at Harding one day!!! I know Shane is so very excited, as I'm sure you are too!!! Can't wait to hear his name and see the fabric choices!!!!
I'm so thankful that he is healthy!
love you
Little boys are so much fun. I am excited for you guys and the "adventure" you are about to start. I am thankful that everything looks good and he is healthy. Have fun doing the nursery.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yup, it for sure is a boy! Can't miss those boy parts in the sonogram! You will love having a boy. They keep you on your toes, but it is so fun!! Now for my next question....what's his name??
Whitney and Shane~
This is so exciting!! Boys are incredible! Well, girls are too ; ) but it is so great as a Mom to have the special bond of a mom and son. Shane, you are gonna love it! Either way you can't go wrong... take it from me! Both are great!!
Praying for the rest of you pregnancy and beyond...
Lots of love~
Janell
This is sooooooo exciting! I want a shower invite guys!
My boys and I couldn't be happier about this news. We can't wait to love in a few months even more than we do now.
Exciting times ahead...
Congratulations!! So exciting! Praise God for a healthy baby boy!
Congratulations, Whitney and Shane! Boys ARE an adventure - you have that right! And they are as precious as can be. He will melt your heart! So happy for you guys.
Aren't you so glad you now know and can start planning??
YAY! Baby boys are the most precious things ever! And from what everyone tells me, they always love their mamas...
We wouldn't trade our little boy for the world. It's an adventure and a joy all wrapped up in one beautiful package.
Congratulations, we are so excited for you!
I am so excited just to know. Congratulations to you both. Can't wait to get to know the little guy!
We are so excited for you and Shane! That is so much fun! I do know that either one you had, I would have a playmate. So glad that he is healthy and everything is good! I am sooooo excited for you! I will call you this week.
I can't wait to hear the name, I love all the choices you have on your list for boy names. SO FUN!!!! I can't wait for our boys to meet and play together. They will have so much fun together!!! You and I will be on the boy journey together. Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!! Can't wait for him to get here!! And I want to hear some name choices too!!
I am so excited for you, and I am so glad he is so healthy!!! So fun!!!!
Yeah!! Boys are EXTRA sweet and have a special love for their Mommy!! Have fun getting ready for him. Congrats!!
congrats!!
Congratulations!! I know everyone is saying this, but boys really are so much fun! There is just something extra sweet about them. I am so happy for y'all! Glad that he is healthy, too!
Congratulations! My, my, those pictures are graphic :). I'm glad there is no doubt.
Praise God for a healthy baby boy! I know you will both be fantastic parents to this precious little boy.
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations....BLUE is a good color....don't U think so? I do! And what a set...of sonograms. So clear!
Little boys are so wonderful.....I know this one will make a great BIG BROTHER someday.
I am so happy for you and Shane....now let's get on with the room!!!!!!!
Congrats! Boys are so fun! We will keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. :) Y'all have fun decorating that nursery, can't wait to see what you pick out. :)
You were right, it is obvious! Zach says "way to go Shane"! We are so excited for you and know a boy will fit into your family well. Excited for HIM to arrive. We love you guys.
Congratulations!!! Boys really are the best thing. There is something very priceless, unique, and special not only about the love a son has for his mommy, but also for the love a mommy has for her little man!!! No woman will ever be good enough for him!!!!! :)
Congratulations! I know how great it feels to finally know what you are having! Praise God for your baby boy being healthy and I am ecstatic for you guys!
Amy M- I can't post on your blog! Did you change a setting??? I've tried several times!
That's so exciting! Congrats!!
Woo! WAY Exciting! I love my little man. Just be prepared to be annoyed that when you go shopping for clothes for him, there is 3/4 girls, and 1/4 boys. Maybe I want my little guy to look cute you know...no one listens to me.
How exciting! Joe and I are very happy for you and your little guy =) I'm sure he'll have lots of fun fishing with Shane one day, and hopefully he won't drop the camera =) Our two boys will have fun together one day I'm sure!
I am so excited for you!!! Boys are so wonderful and they love their mommas! Enjoy this wonderful time planning for your new little addition. (hope you like blue!) :)
You will love, love, love having a boy! You won't be buying big purple bows, yet, but you will love all teh fun boy stuff too! Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you! Boys are fun...maybe a little more "energy-consuming"...okay a lot more, but so much fun! There is such a sweet bond between a mother and a son! And you will love watching Shane with him and seeing how much the baby will adore his daddy! Good times ahead! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys, can't believe you are already past the half-way point! Can't wait to meet him!!!
HEY CONGRATULATIONS again!!! that is so exciting a little boy I love little boys they are so cute!!! I'm hoping to make a trip to DFW area soon maybe we could meet up.
Congratulations!! Boys are great! The ultrasound pictures are cute!!
i'm so excited. ryder and wyatt will have another little boy cousin to play with at Christmas! and i'm glad everything looks good and healthy. see you soon!
Congrats!! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear what his name will be & to see what you pick out for the nursery!
Post a Comment