Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful trip to Victoria, TX to visit Shane's family for Thanksgiving! I didn't get many pictures- but wanted to post these two. Sorry for the red-eyes... I don't know what is going on with our camera!







The drive down on Wednesday was typical- very frustrating because of the traffic. Have I said how much I hate driving on I35? We arrived in time to eat dinner with Shane's sister & mom (his dad was working & our brother-in-law couldn't make the trip because of work.) On Thursday we headed over to Maw Maw & Paw Paw's house (Shane's grandparents) for our annual grazing. I was beyond stuffed! On Friday we ventured out to brave the crowds at a few stores, but thankfully made it back in time to watch the Longhorns get beat. I was so disappointed- but at least we didn't have to watch them get beat in person like we did last year!

We headed home yesterday- in traffic yet again. The only thing that made it better was that I knew the crib had been delivered & was waiting for us at home! We took it out of the box & will probably put it together today- I love it!

Today we'll be watching football & moving some stuff up into the attic. Anything to make this day go by quickly because tomorrow can not come soon enough! My sono appt is at 1pm followed by my dr appt at 1:45! I will be making a few calls & then posted the big news online when we get home! Any final guesses? :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear the news! :)
I don't ever guess because I am usually not right. I thought we were having baby. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Keisha said...

You have the cutest lil baby bump :) WOOHOO for getting the crib!! I can't wait to see pics when it's all done! I'm thinking Girl for you :)

Elizabeth said...

You look great. Glad you had fun at Shane's folks. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!!

Kristen OQ said...

My boys are guessing that their Aunt Whitney is having a boy baby -- but only because I think that is what they selfishly want you to have! Another playmate for them!

Although Sam just came up to me and said, "I think Aunt Whitney might also like a girl baby. She is a girl after all and girls like girls!"

Joni & Al said...

Can't wait to hear the news! My guess is boy because everyone I know is having or had boys so I just stopped guessing "girl". Nice reasoning, right? ;)

Tanya said...

Hey Girl, you look great for being five months along. Keep it up. I just posted some news pics on my blog , which will allow you to see how "big" I am....which is not big for six months. I am going in tomorrow to see if I will measure small, which is likely because this baby is smaller than Mia was at this stage in pregnancy. Anyhow. It's great to see you enjoying pregnancy and all that comes with it!:)

Karie said...

I keep checking to see if you have updated! Jean and I had lunch today and were talking about how we can't wait to find out what you are having!!!! It looks like ya'll had a good visit with the Lumpkins! How exciting to get home and find your crib!!!! I can't wait to see it put together!

Love ya