I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seat waiting for the next belly pic- so here you go! I feel like I'm actually starting to get an obvious bump- especially when I wear maternity clothes! Still, people never ask unless I'm wearing my "Mom To Be" necklace! Most of the time I forget I'm wearing it & get all excited because I think they can tell that I'm pregnant- evidently that's NOT the case... yet!
I actually felt the baby move for the first time today. I'm sure I've felt it before, but wasn't sure until today. I was watching my stomach at the same time and saw it move! It was SO weird!
Everything went well at my last appointment (this past Thursday.) I had a blood test for the quad screen testing, and will hopefully get the results back soon. Please pray that everything comes back okay and that the baby is healthy! In addition, the sonogram is scheduled for Monday 11/26! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!







17 comments:
SO CUTE THAT BELLY IS!!!!
Janell
I am thinking it is a girl!! just a hunch!
Your belly is so cute!! YEAH for feeling the first movements! That's so exciting!!
Are you sure you're pregnant? I can't get over how tiny you are! I bet you don't even really need to wear maternity clothes ;).
I will be praying for the test to come back great. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
I remember those first weeks..just waiting to "look" pregnant. So exciting to feel movement! It's weird, but I kind of miss all of that. :)
Can't wait to hear about your sonogram!
that is so exciting! I loved when I could start feeling the movements. :)
We're excited to know what you're having too! And girlfriend, you look great. Your tummy at 20 weeks pregnant is flatter than mine when I'm not pregnant! :)
Ugh! I think I looked like that about two weeks ago and I am a month behind you. I'm really sticking out this time! You look awesome!!
So cute! You have a little bump! Can't wait to see if you have a boy or girl! That will so fun! :)
My two need a play partner.
I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl...I think I am going to be surprised either way!
I will be praying for a good sono and test results. It is so much fun when you first start feeling the baby move. Layton used to start bouncing around every day after lunch, 11 pm, and 5 am. It was like clock work. You look cute.
You look great! Seriously, the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. I'm glad I'm not pregnant with you cause I think I'd be depressed...ha!
Hope you are feeling well and that you can make it to the 26th! I'm still thinking girl!
I remember the days when I was that far along (of course I don't think I looked as good as you do!). I can't wait to hear what its going to be! Enjoy this exciting time!
Can't wait to find out what you are having:)
baby girl! that's my prediction after being around you for a whole weekend.
btw, it was good to be around for you a whole weekend. :)
You look great! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
OK..I saw Whitney last night and I am vouching for her that she really does look more pregnant in person. Still tiny and cute as a button, but a LITTLE pregnant. :) My guess is still girl! It is more excited now that I know you and Shane are pulling for a different side!
Thank you Emiley! AND I didn't have on maternity clothes when she saw me either! I know that sometimes maternity clothes can make you look bigger than you actually are. What's up with that???
Post a Comment