Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year- a busy day!  We started off with sausage rolls and donuts (more sugar... why not!)  Afterwards Austin headed off to a fun day at preschool- complete with a costume parade and fall party! 

Our big fireman!

I told him to give me a "tough" look...

Breakfast

Mommy's "costume"

After school we had a spooky snack- ritz & peanut butter spiders and banana ghosts


For dinner we had a pumpkin shaped pepperoni pizza, salad, and fruit (pineapple, mandarine oranges, topped with whip cream and a candy corn!)  And Austin's favorite- orange soda!




Next up- a caramel apple bar for dessert!  Austin had fun choosing all of his toppings



After dinner we changed back into costume and headed to our old neighborhood to trick-or-treat with our former neighbors and good friends!  Austin had so much fun with the kids and we really enjoyed catching up with the adults!  Such a fun tradition- I hope we can keep it up!  




Angela, Ava, Addy, Emerson, Hayden, and Austin getting some candy from Mickey Mouse!

So cute- I look forward to seeing her costume every year :)


I miss living next door to these girls!

I'd say it was a successful night for this little guy... WOW.

Happy Halloween 2013!!!

No comments: