Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bikes, lizards, donuts and more

My monthly random picture post.. 

So I found this woman who was selling her bike for $40- she has only been on it twice!  So I thought it would be fun for us to ride bikes together (and yes, he LOVES it!)  Shane plans to get one too!  Yes, I know the helmet looks goofy, but I must be a good example!  :)

We have a TON of lizards in our yard- Austin has become quite fond of them.

Just a cute shot of us!

Austin's first trip (definitely not his last) to Krispy Kreme.  He was fascinated with the icing of the donuts.  I was fascinated with how quickly our family of 3 consumed a dozen of them.  Only shot and he's blinking...oh well!

We tried on at least 4 different dress up costumes the other day- this was my favorite!  Hahaha- he's so cute!

And finally, a fun adventure with Reid & Mr Jared (while mommy & daddy were looking at new tile for the kitchen.)  These boys love playing together!



No comments: