Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quack Quack!

A few nights ago we went over to Bear Creek Park to check it out!  We'd never been over there, and realized we'd been missing out!  Such a fun place- lots of open space to run, a great playground, a good creek for fishing, tons of ducks to feed, walking trails and bridges, etc.  It was late in the evening when we visited, so I promised Austin I would take him back later this week to feed the ducks and play!

So this morning we headed over to the park with our last few pieces of bread- he was SO excited!  We played at the park for a while, chased some squirrels, and then spent some time feeding the ducks!  They were so friendly and tame.. can't wait to go back!

Off in search of ducks... bread in hand

He always wants to "pet the squirrels"... um.....

This white one followed us everywhere




They got so close that I though we were going to get bit!



Hi fella~

So proud

Pretty morning at the park


Bear Creek is pretty full and murky from all the rain!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It really is the best park...I used to walk the twins over there when they were TINY. GREAT Place. :) Can't believe you had never found that.