Saturday, August 18, 2012

Foodie Weekend

This weekend was all about FOOD!  We woke up on Saturday morning & went to the Keller Farmers Market- picked up some fresh peaches, okra, and tamales!!  After that we decided to venture down to Ft Worth and check out the new Trader Joe's (I love it & will be making trips to shop there every few weeks!)  And finally we decided to try out the Ft Worth Food Truck Park!  It was so fun, and I can't wait to take friends & family that are in town visiting.  The whole experience reminded me of something we would do in Austin... so fun!



 I got the Tomato & Mozzarella Grilled Cheese (Shane got the BEST meatball sandwich from an Italian truck!)

Time for a cupcake (vanilla)

I got the Bananas for Nutella-  so yummy!

Shane got Nuts for Kentucky- OH MY.

Shane swung around and didn't realize I was there- arm to eye... OUCH!

No comments: