Old house all packed up...
Honestly just looking at these pictures makes me tear up. This is the home we brought our baby Austin home to. So many sweet memories here.. ugh, it's killing me to leave. Plus I loved how we had this house decorated exactly as we wanted it. Don't get me wrong, I love our new house and the potential it has. But it will be years before we get it updated and decorated. Speaking of, my first quick fix project.... spray painting all 60+ cabinet handles in the kitchen & laundry room.
Before- yucky gold
During
After- nickel finish
And then I thought I'd post a few pics of Max adjusting to the new house (Jack spends most of his time hiding still.)
Taking a ride to the new house.. seriously he's like a dog. Jack preferred the cat carrier.
Hanging out on the new screened in porch- he LOVES it
Spoiled rotten. I've found him in our sinks several times this week.. but seriously, how cute is he? Notice his paw in the second picture.
















No comments:
Post a Comment