Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shane & Austin's Birthdays

Today was a busy day for us- lots of birthday celebrations!! Happy 36th birthday to Shane & 4th to Austin!! We started off the day with donuts, sausage rolls, and chocolate milk for breakfast! While Shane & I were more excited about the food, Austin enjoyed the decorations (mainly the balloons) more than anything!

Coming out of his room- I'm 4!

Dining room



Presents from us & my parents

Eating breakfast


Birthday boys

With mommy

Squinty morning eyes :)

After lunch my parents flew in, so we celebrating that evening with them! Shane picked dinner at Cheesecake Factory- so everyone was happy about that!

Austin & Gigi

Me & Shane

We headed back to the house for cupcakes and presents!! Not to pat myself on the back, but I made the most wonderful cupcakes- a new recipe! Peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate chips, peanut butter frosting, and chocolate drizzle & sprinkles. Oh my.

Yeah, I'm proud

So yummy

Time to sing 'Happy Birthday'

Blowing out candles



Love this shot

Opening presents

Cars!!

With Poppy & Gigi

Learning how to do the ring toss!

Shane got coffee and money!

Family shot

My parents

Austin loved this part

Max enjoyed the party too

Playing with some new toys

Talking to Saylor (who called to wish him a Happy Birthday)

One more taste of icing

THEN on Friday night we went out to eat at La Hacienda Ranch for Shane & Mat's birthdays with both of our families!

Having fun while we wait to be seated

Shane & I

The group

Mat & Shanna

Gran, Evie, & Papa

Gigi, Austin, & Me

Poppy & Shane

Fun week! And we still have the birthday party... WHEW!

No comments: