Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fishing, friends, superheroes, and more~

Warning: This post is a compilation of random topics! :)

Shane & Mat went fishing.... and it's safe to say it was a successful trip!

A few nights later the Hutchinsons came over for dinner (fish) and I caught this cute pic of Austin & Saylor watching tv together. They are such sweet friends~ love it!

Austin as Batman for Superhero Day at preschool!


And finally... over Christmas & my parents' visit for Austin's birthday, my mom stained/sealed all the tile in our house (kitchen, both bathrooms, and laundry room!) It was a HUGE project & I can't even express how much I appreciate it! The transformation is AMAZING!!

Laundry room- top is before, bottom is after (in person, the grout does not look this white- it's the flash)

Master bath & kitchen


The product she used!

Yay for practically "NEW" floors!

No comments: