Shane needed a new tall coffee mug, so we made him one for Father's Day! It's Austin's handprint upside down made into a longhorn (you can't see the horns very well in this pic!) And when I say "made", I mean we went to Sunshine Glaze & had them do Austin's handprint... and then had the artist design the rest. :)
Bottom of the mug Inside is also painted orange! I thought she did a great job overall- loved the little UT design on the handle too. You can also see one of the horns better in this pic. Shane loved it!
Love that place! When Austin gets a little older -- I think 4? -- they have a camp thing that is once a week. Kind of pricey but Seth did it a couple of times last year. They eat a snack, paint pottery, read a book, etc. He made me an adorable plate one time and a cute mug another time. He still talks about how much fun it was.
1 comment:
Love that place! When Austin gets a little older -- I think 4? -- they have a camp thing that is once a week. Kind of pricey but Seth did it a couple of times last year. They eat a snack, paint pottery, read a book, etc. He made me an adorable plate one time and a cute mug another time. He still talks about how much fun it was.
Post a Comment