Friday, July 22, 2011

Destin: Part 4

Shane headed back home on Wednesday (for work), but Austin & I decided to change our reservations and stay until the following Monday! We pretty much just did more of what we'd been doing- pool, beach, kiddie park, etc. So I didn't take many pics for the remainder of the trip~

We got some cute shots of Austin being silly at the beach one night!








Sitting with Gigi


Celebrating Father's Day with Poppy


Our last morning (Monday) we headed to the beach one final time! He wanted to ride the waves, but wasn't too successful. He just rolled & got lots of water up his nose!




Playing in the waves- seriously a workout!




He's so much like me- didn't want the sand on his hands or feet




Love this one


Making sand soup


Trying to sit in the bucket




Tough guy


I'll miss this view


Last pic of the trip: Austin learned to enjoy showers- especially in Poppy's big shower! He'd play in there for 20 minutes easy!

No comments: