Today we met my friend, Janell, and her two kids (Alex & Addison- almost 4 yrs old) at the bounce house place! It is one of Austin's favorite places to go, so I knew he would have a fun time- and he did! The kids were worn out after an hour, so we left & got some pizza for lunch! A great day with great friends- can't wait to do it again!
I didn't have my camera, but Janell sent me a few pictures that she took!
Addison, Alex, & Austin going down the slide (I love that they're all holding hands!)

Obviously he's having fun...


The twins- such a team!

CRASH!

Austin & Mommy

Alex eating lunch in his spiderman sunglasses
2 comments:
He looks like a big kid now!
Okay! You know I love this post! Thanks for posting this. I need to link it to my blog to "keep up" with my life. You are doing a great job keeping up.
Austin is precious. My "babies" loved your "baby"!
Let's make it happen again before another year goes by.
Hugs,
J
Post a Comment