Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some new "firsts"

I wanted to post these pics/videos to document some "firsts"~

While Gigi was visiting last week, she got Austin to dip his apples into caramel (he NEVER dips anything.) So tonight we were having a hamburger after church and he was dipping everything into ketchup.. and so it begins.








Austin is one of those rare children that actually said "yes" before "no"- in fact, he just said "no" for the first time this week. And even though I don't like it, I think it's the most adorable little "no" that I've ever heard! He's also obsessed with stop lights- and telling us when they turn green! :)

4 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

That is one of the sweetest sounding "no's" I have heard too! Almost so sweet that you wouldn't care if he said it more often...which I am sure he will! ;)

And we are huge ketchup AND ranch (and sometimes them mixed together) fans at our house...I buy it in bulk even at Costco we go through it so quickly. Hey, whatever makes them eat their green beans is fine with me!

Alyssa said...

So sweet!!!

Beth said...

You know how much I like hearing that he likes ketchup!!! :)

Cousin Stacie said...

that's too cute!! Kyler has also learned yes before no. I couldn't believe it either!