Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BOO!

For Halloween this year Austin was a giraffe! I was a little worried that he wouldn't know what to do, but after the first house... he was a pro. It's truly amazing- like a natural instinct or something. Anyway, he had a LOT of fun! He loved running up to the houses, picking out his candy, and then eating candy in the wagon between stops! We just went up and down our street this year & still ended up with entirely too much candy~

Austin the giraffe with Gigi & Mommy


On to the next house


Waiting patiently with Daddy (notice the sandals- it was warm)


Picking out candy


I saw this in someone's yard and just had to take a pic


And these too- adorable!


This house had a lot of decorations


Walking back towards the house


Last few houses


Seth, Sam, & Scott O'Quinn with Austin


Taking a bath after a long day!


We're looking forward to next year already! Oh, and Austin's new favorite candy is smarties :)

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Too cute!! Love the giraffe :)

PS - I have the girl UT yard gnome :-)

Taylor Made said...

Cute giraffe!

Linda A. said...

How precious is he? I just love him in the giraffe costume. What great photos! Happy Halloween! You need to dress up too next year Mom. Love you all, Nana