Sunday, January 17, 2010
A beautiful Sunday= A trip to the park
Today ended up being a beautiful day (despite the Cowboys loss in the second round of the playoffs.) After Austin's nap, we loaded him up in his new wagon (that my parents got him for Christmas!) We walked to the park in our neighborhood & Austin played for a while and ate a quick snack before heading back! He wasn't in the best of moods, but we still got a few good shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Fun. I'm so happy about this weeks forecast!
you will LOVE the wagon...we LOVE ours. :) so jealous you are going to have 70s this week...wish we were. :) Have fun @ the park.
Cute post! I sent you a blog award - check out my blog to find it. :)
Austin has the funniest expressions. I love it! He makes my day!
Post a Comment