Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Austin was a lion for Halloween this year- what a cutie! After a beautiful day at the pumpkin patch, we went to dinner with Jared, Leah & Reid and then headed home. Thankfully it had cooled down a bit... since Austin was wearing head-to-toe fleece! We took some pictures & then visited a few neighbors! Kevin & Kristen also brought their Star Wars boys over to visit!

The lion!








Sam, Seth, Scott, & Austin




Skeleton pjs- thanks Gigi!


Austin loves candy, so he's already looking forward to next year!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

I just saw the last few posts.. so cute! I love it that he likes to eat his snack out of the muffin tin. That's great. See you soon!!

Taylor Made said...

The cutest Lion I have seen!!! He looks to have enjoyed wearing his costume. Great pics!

Kristen said...

precious little lion! he is sooo big...they grow too fast!

Kelly said...

Adorable lion!

Kristen OQ said...

Thanks for letting us come over and trick-or-treat at your house. I love that our boys are making some sweet memories together!

Kim said...

Cutest lion I've ever seen!