Tuesday, November 10, 2009

18 Month Pics

Here are a few of Austin's 18 month pics (taken at 19 months.) He was not cooperative during the photo shoot, so I was happy that there ended up being ANY good ones.









7 comments:

thebuzzardbunch.blogspot.com said...

Adorable pics of Austin! Such a cutie! Reminds me that I need to get some pics taken of Kenzie for her 3rd bday, which was 2 months ago....whoops!

Kristen OQ said...

REALLY cute! Love the first 2 the best...

This reminds me that I need to get a picture made of Scott! Poor third baby -- I think I have only taken him once to get it done and the other boys got theirs made every 2 months. Oh well!

Kim said...

These are fantastic-of course :)

Beth said...

Super cute pics - never would've guessed he wasn't cooperating! :)

Holly said...

Precious Sweet Boy! He is looking so much older:(

Taylor Made said...

Precious boy! So frustrating that they won't cooperate anymore but sometimes the best shots are the un-posed ones.

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

these are really cute! I didn't have em's at 18 months. I regret it now, looking at 0,3,6,9,12 and then 2! Maybe on the next one??? And pics always stress me out. She was so horrible on this last trip I cannot believe that we got a good one out of her!