Turkey hot dog, peas, tomato, cheese, blueberries, & strawberries (thanks for the cute plate, Christy T!)
I have also reduced the amount of formula that he drinks from 5 bottles per day to 3. He only drinks one bottle with a meal (breakfast), but I'm determined to end that soon! So that would leave his night time bottle, and then one in the afternoon before his nap!
Austin is also back to sleeping really good! He must be growing because he has been sleeping 12 hours at night MINIMUM, and then an afternoon and morning nap (sometimes 2-3 hrs each.) We came in a few days ago and he was asleep like this- too cute! Notice his thumb is in his mouth- huh? He NEVER does that!
Anyway, yesterday we went in to get him and he was pulling up on the railings and in a kneeling position over the bumper pads. Yep. So last night we moved the crib down to the lowest level- it looks so weird to me! This morning he went from a laying position to sitting up without help- whoo hoo! Keep in mind though, that he's still not crawling! :)
Sorry this is all of the pics I have to post- I'll try to get some new ones this week!







11 comments:
Awww...they aw the sweetest things ever when they sleep. Esp when they suck their thumbs. He's growing up so fast! Can you believe it?
WOW! He is almost a toddler eating all solids and very few bottles! Maybe he will be a thumb sucker afterall??? Payce quit sucking his just about the time I figured it was ok for him to do it. Wish we were sleeping like Austin! Maybe we can trade tricks :) Cute boy!
So cute!! Taylor sleeps in the oddest positions, usually with her legs dangling out of the crib.
Good for you on the bottles! We JUST stopped doing the night and morning bottles (at 17 months...oops) mostly out of laziness on our part. She's great with sippies so it wasn't a big deal once we weaned US off of them. ;)
So impressed with your determination! Good job! Love your organization of food. I didn't think of turkey hot dog!! Good one! Thank for all the ideas.
We are not there yet. We are working on weaning off mommy. We are doing food slowly, but surely.
I love pictures of babies sleeping. They are just so sweet.
Last night I was remembering the days when Layton was not mobile. It took him forever to crawl. He just had no interest in it. We put his toys out of reach and he would just figure out another way to entertain himself. I finally got him to start scooting across the floor after the remote. His eyes would light up and he would give it all he had just to get it. The funny part is that he was so lazy and could care less about moving, but once he did he just took off 100 mph. Keeping up with him has been the best work out plan yet.
He will be pulling up on everything now -- watch out coffee table decorations! ;) I remember the first time I went in to get Sam and he was standing up in his bed...completely shocked me when I had no idea he could do that!
Way to go Austin! Such a big boy. Hope to see y'all this weekend for my birthday. :)
- Austin's Aunt Shanna
Austin is so precious! He really is growing fast! I CAN NOT believe he is almost 1!!! How fun!
He is getting to be a big boy! I love the picture of his plate!!
He is adorable. All the food is so neat on the plate!
Seriously, cute pics of him sleeping. I love the thumb sucking. ADORABLE
Post a Comment