My mom (GiGi) was in town for a few days this week on her way to Amarillo, so we enjoyed spending some time with her! Yesterday I got some shopping done while she watched Austin in the store, and then we went out to eat dinner at Cheesecake Factory with my aunt and cousin's wife! We had lots of fun and Austin was such a good boy. He was out all day long and didn't fuss much at all!
He is starting to smile and coo a lot more now- especially after he has eaten (fat & happy as the expression goes!) He has also discovered his hands, feet, and tongue in the last few weeks. So he always has his hand (or thumb) in his mouth or is sticking out his tongue. He's like a little snake with that tongue- it's too cute! Anyway, here are a few pictures from GiGi's visit!
He loves his paci
Laughing and Cooing with GiGi
Such a big boy in his new outfit!







10 comments:
What a cutie! In that last pic he looks like such a little man!
He has gotten so big, and he is so cute!! Oh, and I think I knew all those things about you in the previous post, but I enjoyed seeing it. Sorry I did not comment earlier!!
What a fun week, he is too cute! :)
Well, in ten years or more(I am not sure, my oldest is five) people may start to notice you guys again. But for right now, it's all about the cuteness!
Austin is so darn cute! I love his smile. Luke just smiled for the first time this week. I was so excited!
Who are you again? I can see your lips moving but all I hear is that sweet baby cooing and laughing. Oh yeah...you're Austin's mommy. What was your name???
Don't worry your identity will come back soon. People will start to notice you again. We miss you if that means anything.
He is so chunky ....... I love it!! My babies were not that chunky until later (Alex). You are so blessed! I can't wait to meet him... hopefully soon.
Hugs,
J
Love all the pics of Austin. Such a cutie!! I did love your random comments too:) I have just been a bad commenter lately.
Welcome to the world of everyone asking about your kids first before they ask about you--hee hee! :)I love the pics of your sweet boy giggling--he just looks soooo cute! I know his 'Gigi' loved being able to dote on him.
I can't believe how big he has gotten! He's so precious. GiGi looks right at home with Little Austin. I know she's a big help to you with each visit. She has such a servant's heart plus that's her grandson!
Post a Comment