It finally happened- Austin lost his 1st tooth! His tooth had been loose for over a month. This morning I heard him call for me over the monitor… I told him he could get up, but he asked me to come upstairs to his room. I was worried that something was wrong, but it turns out he was just nervous that he would swallow this tooth! He had pushed it out with his tongue and it was sitting in his mouth! So we got up and took pictures, made a big fuss, celebrated with lunch at McDonalds (yuck.)
Austin was very excited about his first visit from the tooth fairy- and she did not disappoint! She left notes, money, gifts, and even a trail of "fairy dust"!
Another tooth is already loose, and he's already talking about what the tooth fairy will bring next time. YIKES.














No comments:
Post a Comment