What an amazing season for the Red Raiders!! They came in 2nd place for the regular season- having only one loss to a GREAT team (the Troopers.) Seriously they are hard core. So this week we've been in the 6U tournament! After a semi-finals win this morning- we moved on to the championship game against the Troopers (literally 15 minutes later.) I'll be honest, I thought there was no way we'd even be able to keep up… especially after just having played a full game. WELL- I was wrong. The Red Raiders played their hearts out!
Going into the last inning, we had to hold them at no runs- which we have never done. But guess what? WE DID- sending us into an extra inning…. and then another! And then with one out and the tying run on 3rd (that would send us into a 3rd extra inning)- we got a double play to end the game! Winning 21-20.
Seriously you would have thought we had just won the world series with all that screaming! It was a phenomenal day- so proud of these boys.. especially mine! Austin has made such improvements this year! I can't wait to see how he does in the fall!!
I love the expressions on their faces- Andrew, Austin, and Matthew
"Mommy, I got TWO trophies!"
Very proud Daddy
Austin with Coach Chris, Coach Pat, and Coach Jared












No comments:
Post a Comment