Week 8- Making a giving plate and passing it along to friends
I had seen the idea of a giving plate on pinterest, but I decided I would change it up a bit by making our own plate at the local pottery painting place! So a few weeks ago we went & personalized it by making the center of the flowers out of Austin's fingerprints!
Austin painted a snowman (his choice) while I finished up the plate
A fun project with my favorite guy
The finished plate- I love how it turned out! We also put Keller, TX / July 2013 on the back so everyone would know where it began.
We made cookies for the plate....
... and passed it along to the O'Quinns! They will fill it with goodies and pass it along to someone else!
I had seen the idea of a giving plate on pinterest, but I decided I would change it up a bit by making our own plate at the local pottery painting place! So a few weeks ago we went & personalized it by making the center of the flowers out of Austin's fingerprints!
Austin painted a snowman (his choice) while I finished up the plate
A fun project with my favorite guy
The finished plate- I love how it turned out! We also put Keller, TX / July 2013 on the back so everyone would know where it began.
We made cookies for the plate....
... and passed it along to the O'Quinns! They will fill it with goodies and pass it along to someone else!







No comments:
Post a Comment