Thursday, May 9, 2013

Program & graduation

Austin's preschool year end program and graduation was tonight!  I was so proud of my sweet boy!  For the first time ever, he stood in front of the crowd and sang and danced- loud and proud!  I literally teared up, it was so sweet!  We talked at lengths beforehand about not being scared & how he just needed to look at mommy & daddy during the performance.  I may have bribed him with candy too.....

With Daddy & Mommy before the program


Ms Paige & Ms Amy- we love these ladies!  What a blessing they have been to our family this year!

Austin & Sydney- last year in school together :(

The giraffe class singing their song



Graduation- he said he wanted to be a fireman when he grows up & that his favorite part of school is playing!




The grad :)  sniff, sniff
Gifts for Daddy (picture frame) and Mommy (tea towel with handprint)

His last few days as an SPC giraffe- we are so proud!

No comments: