Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Day of School

I can't believe school is already over... where did this year go?  Austin had a WONDERFUL year at Southlake Christian Preschool in the Turtles class!  I loved looking back at the pictures from September when he started school- so many changes (not only physically, but in his personality & especially his speech!)  One of the main things that made his year so great... his teachers!

Last day with Ms Jennifer & Ms Kristi

Austin is so blessed to have been placed in this class with such sweet, precious, and loving women- I couldn't have asked for better teachers!  I am glad that my little boy had such wonderful examples during the year!  We will miss them!

My big boy


I also loved looking though the 'Me Books' his teachers made this year- showing crafts, activities, special events throughout the year!  Lots of pictures & fun memories that we will have forever!  

I also wanted to document the gifts for his teachers- I made the containers and filled them with a bunch of different gift cards!  Hope they enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

He's so big! Glad y'all had a good school year. Also, I know his teachers will love those containers. They are super cute and I always loved gift cards. That was my favorite teacher gift! :) Have a fun summer.