The 5 of us- Brooke, Kristen, Karie, Jean, Whitney
















Kristen & I flew out on Friday morning! After arriving we grabbed a quick lunch with Karie before picking up Brooke at the airport (from DC) & then meeting Jean (from Memphis) back at the house! Most people would probably think our get togethers are kinda boring because honestly all we really do is eat & talk.... but I LOVE IT! It is so nice to have this time to catch up with one another & be reminded of those special friendships that are so cherished!
We headed to Chuy's for dinner on Friday night- yum! You can't go wrong with mexican food! Afterwards we did a little shopping, had drinks at Starbucks, and then spent the rest of the night catching up!
Chuy's
Starbucks
After a yummy breakfast by Karie on Saturday, we headed out for lunch & shopping! We met a college friend, Brad, and his sweet wife & son for lunch- it was a wonderful little reunion with amazing food! It was a great part of Nashville with lots of unique shops- fun! That night we opted a lighter meal followed by Blue Bell Light & chocolate chips, of course!
We haven't changed at all, right?
Sassy
Karie & Brooke- I always knew they were cutie pies at heart!
Lunch with Brad, Alicia, & Harrison
Dinner
Blue Bell Light & chocolate chips... a Brooke original!
Sunday was a day of more shopping & mani/pedi before our final goodbyes :( I don't understand how our weekends always go by so quickly, but I am thankful for these girls and the commitment we've made to continue getting together year after year! And thanks to our hubbies for watching all 13 kids!! Until next year~
Ready to head out for our last day
Me & Jean
Brooke, Karie & Paxton

Kristen & Jean
Lunch at Five Guys
Mani/Pedi time







No comments:
Post a Comment