FYI- you can click on each picture to view it larger!
The invitation (pardon my editing, but I didn't want my personal info out there for the whole world to see!)
Such cute fonts!

We had the party on the Saturday before Austin's birthday! My mom and her friend, Linda, arrived the day before and helped me with all the final details! We arrived about an hour ahead of time to decorate- thankfully Austin was entertained by the indoor playscape (the main reason we selected the location.) We had the party at Austin's preschool (which is also one of the satellite locations of our church.)
The birthday boy (in his super cute shirt from etsy.com)
Playing while we decorated
Welcome sign on the front door (balloons out of picture)
The party room.... during those last few minutes of decorating!
The party table (I wasn't a fan of the loud background in the room- only because it didn't match the party theme, so my mom helped me cover a piece of plywood in coordinating fabric- I think it really pulled everything together.... along with the fabulous banner!)
Cupcakes
Close up of the toppers
Jesse & Woody
The birthday cowboy
Brownie covered oreos (recipe here)
I made sugar cookies and added these amazing fondant toppers by EdibleDetails on etsy.com. LOVED THEM!
Drink station- iced tea & cups (stickers by Jill at Peas & Thank You's). We also had canned sodas iced down in a cute metal tub, but I forgot to get a picture!
Water bottles (I still giggle when I drink out of one of the leftover bottles!)
A better pic of the adorable design work!
Food station (before pizza arrived & fruit was put out) Loving the Pizza Planet sign!
Pizza is here!
Kids tables (each child got to take home a cowboy hat, bandana, and sheriff's badge... along with their favor bag.) I also made the table centerpieces.
Placemats I made for each child
Centerpieces
Favor bags
Amazing details

Another picture of the birthday boy & candy for the ride home!
Now on to the important stuff- the people!!
The party throwers
Beth & Jason
Sam
Scott
Sydney
Jack
Seth
Austin & Uncle Mat
Evie
Austin & Reid
Kristen, me, & Meredith
Austin with Papa & Gran
Me & Beth
Shane, Shanna & my inlaws
Meredith & Alex
Our family
3 years old!
As for the party, the kids enjoyed playing on the playscape & in the arcade while we waited for the pizza to arrive! After eating, we enjoyed dessert & then attempted to open presents. Austin wasn't interested, so we finished doing that at home! Then more playing and goodbyes! A very fun & successful party!
The little kids eating
Singing Happy Birthday & blowing out the candles
Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes
Scott wanted more than just a cupcake!
Gigi helping the birthday boy
The games weren't just for the kids....
Learning to play air hockey
Kevin is a good teacher!
Everyone visiting
Eating lunch
He wore that cowboy hat almost the entire party!
Driving (he's a VERY GOOD driver like his mommy)
Two crazy cowboys riding their horses (fyi- all the kids got Toy Story tattoos... evidently Austin got 3.)
Opening two presents at the party
Opening presents after we got home
Playing his new guitar
Austin with Papa & Gigi
And even though this pic doesn't have anything to do with the party, I wanted to show one last piece of Jill's work- the thank you notes! Love how everything coordinates so well!
And I'll end this post with my favorite picture! Happy Birthday sweet boy- we love you!







3 comments:
Everything turned out sooo cute and I'm really glad we got to be there! Can't wait to see what you come up with next year! :)
Woman, you are incredible! Just looking at all the details made me exhausted! What a fabulous party. Kudos to you!
Just now catching up on life!!!
You did a FANTASTIC JOB with his party. ROCKSTAR status! Love it. Way to go. Can you believe he is THREE??? I can't.
Hugs and love,
Janell
Post a Comment